Monday, December 28, 2009

Which is the BEST FRAGRANCE perfume or cologne?

I want to try a new perfume, I used sun moon stars, fifth ave, and most of ck perfumes. I also want to get my husband a new fragrance. PLEASE HELP ME. Anything that you've tried or smell and absouletly loved.Which is the BEST FRAGRANCE perfume or cologne?
Elizabeth Taylor smells nasty, so don't even try it. I love pleasures, Irresistable, and trust me so will you %26amp; your husband.Which is the BEST FRAGRANCE perfume or cologne?
I can't recommend a new perfume to you, but for your husband i can recommend a few that i wear myself.





Dolce and Gabbana The One


http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in鈥?/a>





Gucci by Gucci


http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in鈥?/a>





Prada for Men (Yes The Purple One)


http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in鈥?/a>
I bought my stepdaughter one of the J-lo brands, I was pleasantly surprised. It did smell very good. And I am very picky about colognes or perfumes, because so many of them give me headaches.
Victoria's Secret Pink, seriously I got like 5 compliments on it today, I get compliments when wearing it all the time. you should try it, it smells so good!
well jessica simpson new perfume smells really good and i use ralph lauren which most ppl like .... there also chanel to smells really good... i wear ralph lauren all the time and alot of ppl ask me what it is
Well there is a new one out called Gold. It could work for both your husband and you, I was smelling it for like an 5 min.
my fav is cheap and smellllllls soo good its at anchor blue called sinful try it youll love it and it stays on all day!
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment