Monday, December 28, 2009

What is a good summer perfume for girls?

What is a good summer perfume for 13 year old girls? Thanks! :)What is a good summer perfume for girls?
Daisy by Marc Jacobs is light and youthful.


The Harajuku Lovers fragrances are, too.





If you are on a budget, just use body sprays. Stores that sell them include Bath and Bodyworks, Hollister, and Victoria's Secret.What is a good summer perfume for girls?
my sis has cool water by DavidOff a flowery fragrance. I'd recommend this.


you can shop from sephora, macy's etc. if you want discount from online store I'd recommend http://www.featurefragrance.com/perfumes/davidoff-cool-water-for-women-245.html
Victoria's secret amber romance. This is just one of like 5 or 6 fragrances in the line. They have mini bottles of this, I would get all of the minis so you can switch off everyonce in a while. Good Luck! VS is prolly the best place to get perfumes
there are two that I like for summer and they are pretty inexpensive, especially for a 13 year old.


1. Calgon's Cotton Bouqet


2. Avon's True Glow.
you could try....you're pretty young, try Fantasy by Britney Spears.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


xx
dolce %26amp; gabana- the one.


its my signature and is great in summer


+ ive never heard anyone say its not nice.


Its a very complimentable smell!


:)


x
BARBIE Sirena perfume
So kiss me...





Calagon...
I would definitely say Fantasy by Britney Spears





or a fruity type
Victoria's Secret pink : fruity and bright
Go to the mall and get gold perfume. It is in a big bottle bout 3 inches high hope i helped
paul smith - floral


paul smith - rose





(;
dolce and gabanna light blue





have it and love it
Any light, fruity body spray is great.
I always wear amber perfume. But, thats just me
White musk from body shop
nike


fa


lady love
ur a prick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment