Monday, December 28, 2009

Does anyone know where I would be able to buy a perfume called';White Fire'; made by Grossmith?

This perfume is quite old, my mother had a small bottle in the 1980's, but from what I can find the actual perfume was manufactured much earlier than this.Does anyone know where I would be able to buy a perfume called';White Fire'; made by Grossmith?
Im sorry but apparently they do not make this perfume anymore, and Grossmith


is not in business either. you can view this perfume here, they are selling the bottle on e-bay but its empty im afraid.





http://www.javaslublu.com/jp/Grossmith/G鈥?/a>





you may be able to find someone who would be willing to perhaps sell you some here--





http://www.100perfumes.com/forums/Perfum鈥?/a>





Not the answer you wanted to hear but i hope this helped. xxDoes anyone know where I would be able to buy a perfume called';White Fire'; made by Grossmith?
i remember that. my mother used it.in a little red bottle with a silver cap. i would love too have a bottle. she used to let me have a sniff. that was in the 60s.
The Perfume Shop?


If they have no perfume according to your discription ask them if they know any stores that have it!


ok?
I just hate it when they stop carrying a fragrance I like and I have to go looking for a new one. I currently wear Outbound. Subtle but sophisticated. It was at JC Penny's. I found it at those fragrance kiosks in the mall. I have had sooooo many compliments on it.





Good luck!!!
Strangely enough I have heard that the reclusive American writer and poet, Linda J Cirillo used that perfume many years ago when she went for dinner in Concord New Hampshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment