Thursday, December 24, 2009

What type of perfume should I buy?

I don't have much money cuz I am 13 and I was wondering what are some really good perfumes that cost AT THE MOST!!!....$20?What type of perfume should I buy?
I would suggest buying on eBay. I buy all of my purfumes there. You can get full size bottles, sometimes samples and sometimes not, for a fraction of the cost. I buy one of my favorites, Burberry Tender Touch, for $24 and it retails for about $80. It comes without a lid, but it's authentic. That is a full size bottle and it's huge. If you bought the smaller size it would be under $20.





I love having a lot of fine perfumes, but there are also things you can buy at the mall for $20 that are just as great.





Aveda has several scents you can make for $20.





Bath and body works with the real essential oils are a great choice. Look for anything with real essential oils and it will smell the best, last the longest and have mood elevating effects. Essential oils vary in price, but many are very inexpensive and used in lots of the Bath %26amp; Bodyworks products.





Also, I think The Body Shop has a few inexpensive, quality choices.





Victoria Secret has several different products that you can layer on, from body wash to perfume to scented lotion. Their perfumes are not expensive and come in small bottles.What type of perfume should I buy?
i dont no very many perfumes under $20 but if u have heard of mary kay (its a skin care and makeup company) they have good perfume cuz i use it before i go to school it is like only $18
Britany Spears fantasy after midnight isn't very expensive but really nice!
theres this kind at aeropostal and its only $20
Paris Hilton from Kohls.. I know I know I dont like her that much but it smells really good and its fairly cheap. Good Luck.
You should buy PINK from Victoria's Secret it's only $15!


there are about 2-3 types so you can chose which one you like the most!


I was going to say Ralph Lauren Rocks Perfume cause it smell A-licous, but the 7 ounce one costs like $50 and the 1 ounce one costs like $40 around there
Get something at Bath and Body Works. They have some nice perfumes and not too strong since you are only 13.
One good perfume under $20 is a small bottle of curve. You can even get a spray bottle of GAP body for only $10. The two smell really good!
Try looking in bath%26amp;body works. They have products called ';body splashes'; and you can find them in TONS of scents for about $10. My favorites are cherry blossom and fresh vanilla, but they have lots more! Happy Shopping :)
go to a marshalls. they sell good perfumes for like really cheap
Curve Crush. it smells soooo good i love it! it comes in a pack with a bunch of them. either that or curious by brittany spears. if you cant afford that, theres another version that smells just like it in DEB

No comments:

Post a Comment