Thursday, December 24, 2009

If perfume smells like alcohol, can you still use it?

I have this perfume i love, but i haven't used it for a while and it smells strongly of alcohol. What can i do to get rid of the alcohol stench, yet still have the scent of the perfume? If I can get rid of the alcohol smell, will it still smell the same as before?If perfume smells like alcohol, can you still use it?
That has happened to me many times before...I think you can still use it though, you just have to wait for awhile until all the alcohol evaporates off your skin. The perfume still might not smell as good as it used to but I am pretty sure it will still be okay.





Hope that helps!If perfume smells like alcohol, can you still use it?
Dont wear it it people will think you are in the club 24/7. but find a smell you like and mix it in
You should throw away the perfume and start over because the perfume is beyond help...sorry.
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment