Thursday, December 24, 2009

What scent/perfume brand on a man turns you on?

Hey arf. I see my question inspired this question of yours.





To answer your question, my boyfriend does not wear any scent or cologne. He just smells naturally irresistible ;)What scent/perfume brand on a man turns you on?
I love a man who smells fresh, clean and aquatic like Acqua di Gio or Nautica Voyage cologne. The transition from top notes to base notes is subtle and the overall scent is not obtrusive. It makes the guy simply irresistible and makes me sniff his shirts before laundering.What scent/perfume brand on a man turns you on?
CHONG! Were you turned on by HIS scent?!





LOL!=P





Peste ka WIST! Kinabag ako sa tanong mo! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!=P





-----





To make this feed valid. =P





I like 212 for Men. But in terms of me being turned on...I dont know. The scent would be a factor but its not my major ';must-look-up-to'; factor. But I sure like my man to look and smell neat.





And I would sure be turned off if he smells like either curry, ';buro';, and/or campor balls. YUK! Eewww.......
It's not the scent of perfumery brand that turns me on but it's the natural clean fresh smell after getting off the shower.
The scent does not hold the key.





But a man or woman for that matter who comes out fresh from shower smells so pleasant to the nose.
It used to be Brut when it was very much in vogue. Then later it was Aramis. I like to smell the scent but it doesn't turn me on. =)
i love my husband's spark seduction and curve by liz claiborne.


Then for everyday use, he uses lucky brand.


Makes him even more irresistible. :)
Davidoff's Cool Water ~my all time favorite.





And my boyfriend's perfume, it's Issey Miyake I think?
Nothing turns me on more than the natural scent of my man - sweat and all. The store-bought scent does nothing for me.
I like Old Spice. It's clean-smelling and I associate it with some classy guys I've known over the years.
Most women I know say sweat.





My gf also says my Calvin Klein Crave does.
i like the smell of cool water for men... it's the smell of toot... LOL....... c^^,)
Barak Obama
farenheit by christian dior
eternity its really hot.
Don't know... why? Do I have to ask?





LOL =D

No comments:

Post a Comment