Monday, December 28, 2009

Ladies what is your favorite perfume?

Whats the best scent? Which one do the guys love?Ladies what is your favorite perfume?
Hmm, there is so many to name!





-Fantasy, Britney Spears.


-8 or (Classic), Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch


-Green Apple, DKNY


-Guess for Women


- %26amp; The first Paris Hilton perfume. :)Ladies what is your favorite perfume?
My favorite is Chanel No. 5; it just doesn't come any better! As to the guys, suffice it to say that I've received some very good, er, responses when I use it ;-)
I love 8 by Abercrombie and Fitch! I love a clean, fresh scent.. its so great!
Donna Karen Green Apple is fab!!!
MK Affection
i love ralph lauren this is my favorite the one i wear....the scent is soft, not strong, and sweet.
i went shopping at 'the legends' located in kansas city, ks last weekend and fell in LOVE with a perfume by the name of 'cashmere'. it was soft, sexy and beautiful!! i LOVED it.
curious by britney spears... she's trashy, but love the scent!
Dolce Vita by Christian Dior and Tresor by Lancome :D
i like bath and body works sweet pea..my guy loves hollister
My favorite is Coco Chanel Mademoiselle. Absolutely love it, and so do the fellas! :)
I absolutely LOVE ';FCUK Her'; from French Connection.





Clinique Happy (the orange one) also smells good.





To find your favorite scent, just spend a day in a department store's perfume department.. or go through a women's mag and look through all the ads (they usually include samplers -- but beware, some may be too strong!).
i'm sorry if this question just for girls...


but i love perfumes....


Dior Forever and ever to make ur man happy....


Dior Jadore for sexy and sensual....


Chanel No.5 to seduce ur man....


and Beautiful by Estee to show ur softer side...
i always get complements with bath and body rasberry vanilla.
-Trish McEvoy #9


-Escada Magnatism
Vera Wang- Princess
Estee Lauder-beyond paradise


Burberry Brit


JLO- Still


Paris Hilton
-Antonio Banderas ';Spirit'; for women...it smells AMAZING!





-Ralph Lauren ';Hot';..a few of my guy friends said i smell good with it on.
Beautiful... by estee lauder
Beautiful, by Este Lauder. Try it and you'll never want anything else.
Chanel Mademoiselle is amazing and sexy! Guys love it and it lasts long
i like candies heartbreaker, and britney spears curious. and i love calgon hawaiian ginger.


guys seemed to really like it when i wore cherry blossom from bath and body works, and abercrombie classic. my boyfriend goes crazy when i wear cotton candy, vanilla, or passionfruit.
I love anything by Guerlain, Burberry, and I like Romance by Ralph Lauren.


I also like Gucci Envy, and Comptoir Sud Pacifique. Prada is good too.
DKNY Be delicious!!! yum. DKNY Red Delicious is also wonderful.
i like Juicy Couture and With Love byy hilary duff. and my guy friends complement me on them. and they also stay on for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment