Monday, December 28, 2009

Where do I spray perfume besides my wrists?

Whenever I wear perfume its not strong enough. So I need to know where else to spray it so it is strong . but not too strong.











thanks soo much in advance.


byeWhere do I spray perfume besides my wrists?
Back of knees for lower body


Back of neck for top


And wristsWhere do I spray perfume besides my wrists?
FIRST OF ALL, YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO SMELL YOUR OWN PERFUME!~


there is nothing more than a turn off to a guy or man or even ';boy';, than some girl who has enough perfume on to choke a horse!





the BEST way to apply perfume? ...


is spray a FINE mist, right in front of you, and ';walk through '; it, thats it, its that simple, YOU YOURSELF are not suppose to smell it!!


OR you can DAB ur wrist and behind your ears, and i mean DAB it, or you'll stink!``
Every time I get out of the shower (hair wet), I always spray once on the back of my neck. Make sure not 2 spray your hair, though. Also, spray on the front of your neck once or twice....however u like. It always lasts all day long....not too strong, but people can smell it from a good distance.





Hope this helped





XoXo


Ingrid
The back of the neck works, that way if you give someone a hug or something they can smell it. Also ive heard the back of the knees works, but ive have never tried that.
a spritz on the back of ur legs is recommended, on your neck, and DEFINITELY in your hair- everytime your hair moves the scent will waft :D


and hair is really good at holding scent


x
i like to wear it on my neck.


and sometimes i spray a little in my hair.
behind the ears for that subtleness
neck and a one or two puffs on your clothes
anywhere u want there is no rule

No comments:

Post a Comment