Saturday, December 19, 2009

How do you decided which perfume to buy?

I usually test it first, ask for a sample.. perfumes have different effects on people, because of our natural scents.How do you decided which perfume to buy?
I used to work in the fragrance department in Nordstroms' as an after school job, so I was pretty familiar with all of the fragrance and literally smelled hundreds of them every day.





My favorite has always been Marc Jacobs' Daisy. Nobody has been able to top that scent so far. I like it because it's powder-y and has a light floral scent, where in IMO all of the other perfumes smell exactly the same to me.





But maybe I've been working around perfume too long.





I usually pick perfume based on mood. If I'm feeling kind of fun and spunky, I'll go with Escada Sunset. If I'm feeling kind of classic, Marc Jacobs.How do you decided which perfume to buy?
Don't go with what smells good to your nose out of the bottle. Try one on and see how it reacts with your natural pheremones. I love the smell of floural scents, but they don't smell good on me.
i just pick the best one that smells the best...


a little tip try ed hardy perfume it smells GREATTTTT!!!
The better one
bye a perfume, that you cant get anough from. I have this one I always love to smell at.. I sprayed it all over my room oO
i smell different perfumes n then see which i like the most
whichever one smells the best to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment