Monday, December 28, 2009

What kind of cologne/perfume do you wear?

PleasuresWhat kind of cologne/perfume do you wear?
aqua longeaWhat kind of cologne/perfume do you wear?
I WEAR CURIOUS BY BRITTANY SPEARS AND PARIS HILTON
Happy
Candies
white diamonds
Spellbound by Estee Lauder!
Goddess, Chance, Lacoste, Burberry, Paris Hilton, Breathless, etc. I have a lot
Truth,Calvin Klein ....for special occasions.
Obsession or Navy
Musk of Skunk
Happy from Clinique during the day and Hot from Givenchy during the night.
I wear Love Spell - from the Victoria's Secret Garden Collection- the body spray, the lotion, everything just smells so darn good!! they even have shampoo and conditioner, but i don't go that far! :) (yet)
ciara.....yummmm!
Cool Water for women
CK1 Summer, Happy, Addict by Dior
August...Hollister
Burrberry
hollister august!
8 from abercrombie and divine from victorias secret. :D
me i wear crush!
true star, and umm nolee





oh my gosh, antonio banderas (cologne) smells really good
Vera Wang for women, True Star, and many more.
I wear Fantasy by Britney Spears.
burberry brit... and sumtime ralph... by ralph lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment