Thursday, December 24, 2009

Poll: What's your favourite and least favourite perfume?

Just a random question - hehe =]Poll: What's your favourite and least favourite perfume?
I think Nina by Nina Ricci is really nice.


Aswell as Baby Doll Yves Saint Laurent.


I dont have a least favourite.





xPoll: What's your favourite and least favourite perfume?
NICE HAIR, LOL! I like natural scents like lavendar and vanilla. I use Healing Garden's lavendar perfume. It's more chemically than I'd like, but the only alternative is buying $$ perfume blends that use real extracts. I hate mainstream dept. store perfumes like Clinique and Estee Lauder and such because they all smell alike to me, very chemically and give me headaches!
I love Juicy Couture.I despise that grandma perfume ';Cinnabar'; by Estee Lauder,peeeeewwww!!
Best: Chanel Chance- Both the original and the fraise version


Worst: Dolce and Gabbana Red- smells like cats wee



Diesel Fuel for life for women (: loves it


worst hmmm... that so sinful.. isnt really a real perfume but ugggh i hate it so sickly makes me wana be sick when I smell it D:
i don't think that it is a recent perfume but i love tommy girl by tommy Hilfiger (sorry can't spell)
i love MISS DIOR CHERIE. by christian dior


i hate ANY THING made by Estee Lauder as they give me a headache
ralph lauren is the BEST


but I HATE abercrombie perfume, its sooooo strong
I like diesel fuel for life, don't like eternity by cklein
O wow, picking......hmmm.....





best....Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf





worst....the old Guess perfume
Ralph Lauren for women best :)


and worst idk

No comments:

Post a Comment