Thursday, December 24, 2009

I sprayed perfume on this morning without thinking about I have a drug and alcohol test this afternoon. ?

I have heard that perfume can bring up a false positive. Is this true? I washed it off as soon as I sprayed it! I'm really going crazy thinking I could get a false positive. I am clean and have no reason to worry besides this perfume mess up this morning.I sprayed perfume on this morning without thinking about I have a drug and alcohol test this afternoon. ?
As long as you don't swallow it or spray it in the sample, you don't have to worry about it.


Aromatic items (perfume, cologne, hair spray, deodorant, etc) don't impact the test itself because none of the chemicals would make it into the sample itself. There could be the slightest possibility if you sprayed something on while you were in the middle of the test, but not before it. If you're thinking about it absorbing through your skin, there's no worry of that either... it would take too long to filter through your system after being absorbed through your skin, not to mention the fact that if that were a concern, they would tell you not to wear any perfume for a few days before the test ;-)


I'm sure you'll do fine in the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment