Thursday, December 24, 2009

Guys and Girls What is your favorite scent/perfume on a girl?

What is your favorite smell to have a girl smell like? haha





I have Raplh Laurens perfume in a red bottle; anyone like that. And DKNY delisious in green.





ps im 16 and love the smell of applesGuys and Girls What is your favorite scent/perfume on a girl?
I actually LOVE Fantasy by Britany Spears it has this ';Candy'; like scent, it also has a strong good scent that will last for a while. I also think Fancy by Jessica Simpson is good. As well smells similar to Fantasy but it has a slight good difference.Guys and Girls What is your favorite scent/perfume on a girl?
i adore sandlewood in general


its sorta sweet, but nice, and natural.





but like real perfume wise? i love hypnose by lancome. it smells lovely.


also i wear alot of male smells.


i love the ';dirty england'; male cologne


its by juicy couture, its been on my wish list for a while.
oh i love perfume my personal faves!


juicy c.


marc jacobs


issy


Chanel chance ede(the green one!)


i like sweet and fruity or fresh!
vera wang
I love love love jessica simpson's fancy
i love the smell of anything juicy
I love Vanilla scents.Just obsessed with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment