Monday, December 28, 2009

What is your favourite perfume ladies?

what are all your favourite perfumes i need some ideas for a birthday coming up!What is your favourite perfume ladies?
I Really Love Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker smells so good.....What is your favourite perfume ladies?
elizabeth arden
Lacoste ';touch of pink';
Burberry London and Victoria's Secret Cashmere
In order of most liked to least liked..


1.Stella in two by Stella McCartney


2.Paul Smith Floral


3.Jack Wills woman's fragrance


4.Kate Moss the one with the black lid, clear bottle and pink perfume (not sure of the name :P)


5.Beckam Signature For Her by Victoria Beckam


6.DKNY be delicious woman





Hope that helped dear :)x
i like the pink britney spears perfume..=]








mine?


http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
my favve perfum would be midnight fantasy from britany spears oh and pink sugar:)!!!
Gucci Rush is my absolute favorite...the smell is mesmerizing...and everybody has been asking me what perfume I've been using lately :)...also love the Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel!!! other favorites of mine are: Light Blue by Dolce %26amp; Gabbana, Curious by Britney Spears, Fantasy by Britney Spears, Glow After Dark by J.Lo,


Live by J.Lo, and Euphoria by Calvin Klein.
I find that for a present Dolce %26amp; Gabbana's ';Light Blue'; works very well. It a very soft flowery fragrance that compliments a lot of women and can be worn during the day or at night.
right now I am loving the Vera Wang Flower Princess perfume. It smells so sweet and romantic. I mean it is a bit expensive, but i think it's worth it:)





Good Luck!
I have so many. I shall list 'em in no particular order :


-Angel(Victorias Secret)


-Endless Love(Victorias Secret


-Harajuku Lover's G or Love


-J'adore by Dior


-Juicy Couture's Viva la Juicy


-Beautiful by Sarah Jessica Parker.





Just go 2 Macys or Ulta! You'll find something awesum. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment