Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best perfume for a girl?...?

i have Paris Hilton but i would love to read some other suggestions!What is the best perfume for a girl?...?
Perry Eliis 360


Issy MiaykeWhat is the best perfume for a girl?...?
Bright Crystal by Versace. Or the new American Eagle Outfitters scent. I also like Guess Gold, With Love By Hillary Duff, and J.Lo's new scent.
Chanel 19 , Burberry and opium are my wife's favorites
chanel no.5 is the best.
chance by channel


American idol


red door


irresistible


for some reason i just forgot everyhting.lol.
My favorite perfume of all time is Baby Doll by Yves Saint Laurent. It's unique and not well-known, but it's very sweet and beautiful.





I've seen it for sale at perfume specialty stores and a few places online, including www.perfumeemporium.com.





Another one I like a lot is DKNY Red Delicious. But it's a tad on the expensive side if you're on a budget.
Pleasures by Estee Lauder. The original one.
euphoria from CK
Chanel's Coco or no. 5 for me. Lightly applied!
You can win with basically ANY chanel perfume.. some younger ones i like for partying are from abercrombie (x3) and hollister.. stuff like that ;]
Lately, I've been using ';Pacific Paradise'; by ESCADA and I really like it. It has a fruity smell.
Chance by channel.
I love the Gap's Heaven
i have Real by American Eagle...i really like it
try gucci's envy me..
Dolce %26amp; Gabanna Light Blue
Burberry smells so good and Cool water for women...
i really like revlon fire and ice, britney spears' fantasy, and valentino absolu is a new discovery
Hi there!





There are many perfumes that I like, such as D %26amp; G light blue, Clavin Klein Euphoria, Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker and DKNY Be Delicious. All of them are very unqiue fragrances and never fail to brighten my day when I wear them for casual or office. My guy frens also feel that they are very feminine and attractive perfumes.





The retailing price of the D %26amp; G light blue 3.4 oz bottle is selling at $80( it is really quite costly) but you can get it at less than $68 if you use the discount coupon at http://bestbeautycoupons.blogspot.com/ This means you will be able to save more for the same quantity! In addition, the 0.8 oz bottle is going at a price of less than $32! Really a huge bargain!


The site usually offers the best deals and discounts for fragrances and perfumes, and is no hassle at all!





Currently, fragrancenet is having a Valentine's Day promotion


and if you use the online discount coupon from http://bestbeautycoupons.blogspot.com/ you can get a $5 off any $40 purchase or $10 off any $80 purchase! This offer is only valid for a limited period, so hurry!
Well.... I think the best perfume for a girl might be ';Curious'; by Brittany Spears. If not her, then try a perfume called ';Exotic Pleasures.'; I know the name sounds sort-of awkward, but the sent is delightful!





Sha-boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment