Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the difference between Live by J Lo and Live Luxe by J Lo? Which perfume is better?

i dont really know about live, but i do have a live luxe. believe it or not, well, if you don't believe it maybe i'll post a pic. the live luxe is slightly fresher but sweeter, i didn't regret buying that perfume AT ALL. people give me a lotta compliments when using that. HOWEVER, the scent is heavier than live. so buy anything that suits you best, another negative point is that live luxe is more expensive. to be honest, i would prefer you to buy live luxe according to my personal experience. but it's all up to u, choose the one that suits you and your personality best.





good luck.


xxWhat is the difference between Live by J Lo and Live Luxe by J Lo? Which perfume is better?
I LOVE PERFUME....I have been dying 2 answer a question like this, thank u!!! Ok, well I had Live and it was really nice with a sort of sweet but fruity smell (but not 2 sweet just right!) Now Live Lux is a little sweeter but their is hardly no difference at all...Personally I believe a lot of her perfumes smell kind of alike (except for Glow, that was nice and original). Plz post any other perfume questions, it's not like I'm obsessed .


P.s I do have a life believe it or not,

No comments:

Post a Comment