Monday, December 28, 2009

What is your favorite perfume? what scent do you like on a guy??

I use a lilac perfume and I love a forest type of smell on a guy. mmmmmWhat is your favorite perfume? what scent do you like on a guy??
Flowers by Kenzo right now, but I always have some Channel no.5. It's always nice.





For men, Bvlgari BlackWhat is your favorite perfume? what scent do you like on a guy??
Joop is cool on guys.
I like Victoria Secret's Too Sexy and I love Polo Sport on a guy.
Pleasures from Estee Lauder.


For him: Truth by Clavin Klein. Very sensual.
Pleasure on a man.
chanel no 5- girls


abercrombie fierce-guys





mmmmm. YUMMY =]
Obssession for girls, and baby soft
cove by sarah jessica parker


on men ocean pacific
my favorite perfume is amor amor. it's a fresh and fruity scent. and on guys i love most of the ax and tag smells, lol idk they're just sexy...
i like curve for myself and just about most colognes for men. soap and water if nothing else.
Davidoff's Cool Water!!!








LOVE it!!!





%26amp; I like Curve Crush %26lt;3 %26lt;3 %26lt;3 mmm
i like alot of perfumes but on a guy lynx or joop
I like fantasy by. britney and on boys I like tag
I love Baby Phat, and my boyfriend wears Burberry Weekend and it smells so good!
i love love love alian perfume yummy goes for one hundred a bottle though.......body spray my fav is black raspberry vanillas that is my everyday scent and on a guy deff curve
I love the smell of Sweet Pea... Axe smells so good!
I order all of my health/beauty aids from an online site called Yves Rocher. They have awesome perfumes and colognes as well as makeup. They are all botanical and not tested on animals - important things for me. I have two favorite perfumes from them 1) Ming Shu, and 2) Yria. Ming Shu is a light, delicate floral scent, and Yria is spicy and sexy. yum. For men, they sell several scents. My favorite was Antarctica, but they discontinued it. My newest favorite for men is Euro.
I love Anais Anais, smells clean, fresh and light. I get complimented on it all the time. I do not like the really heavy scents, especially when they feel they have to marinate in it. Rule of thumb, if you can smell it on yourself . . . you are wearing too much!!





For men Quorum and good ole Canoe, can you Canoe? lol
I LOVE Escada in Rockin rio. My Bros. use this kind of cologne called Aqua Digio, it is so freakin good! Reminds me of ocean almost!
For me, Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue is AMAZING.


I bought my guy Armani Acqua Di Gio...Sooo sexy.
Hollister or the new Aeropostale scent on a guy








as for myself, I'm not picky, as long as I don't smell like B.O. I'm good to go
I wear Liz Claiborne Spark. It smells soo good. My husband wears Curve for men, and I can't keep my hands off of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment