Monday, December 28, 2009

What's your favourite perfume and who is it by? Girls only?

It's for my media questionnaire and poll, any answers would be great, thanks xWhat's your favourite perfume and who is it by? Girls only?
Juicy Couture has GREAT perfume.


I love, love, love it!What's your favourite perfume and who is it by? Girls only?
Diesel for women, it's absolutely original, lightly musky and sweet. I get so many compliments when i wear it.





Burberry Brit would have to be a close second.
Promiscuous Interlude by Elizabeth Arden





Jewel by Avon (Mark)





Sicily by Dolce and Gabanna
i have too many, but my favorites for now are





Chanel Chance


Lacoste Touch of Pink


Juicy Couture


Jesus del Pozo Halloween
Fracas Perfume


by Robert Piguet
angel by victoria secrets,and also very sexy for her , also the same place
Stunning by Katie price + also Soooo?...Kiss Me.


but i dont know who created that..
I love wearing cotton candy spray ! Oh and Lilu spray from pacsun.
I love Dove Waterlilly Spray
in control by britney spears
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment