Monday, December 28, 2009

What is your favorite perfume/body mist/ (scent)?

So far the only thing I've really been able to find that I like is Pure Seduction body mist from Victoria secret but I want to change things up a bit. What is Your favorite and do you have any suggestions I should try?What is your favorite perfume/body mist/ (scent)?
amber romance from vs is good for fall. i also like love spell.viva la juicy's pretty nice. so is the ed hardy collection. it depends what you like. either natural, floral, clean, or deeper spicy scents. i would try looking up them up online in the categories that suit you :)What is your favorite perfume/body mist/ (scent)?
My friend got one of the Harajuku girls perfume called ';G';. It smelled coconutty. I liked it. It could be over-powering though if you put a whole lot on.





I also like Dolce %26amp; Gabbana's scent ';Light Blue';, but it's mighty expensive.
Bath %26amp; Body Works has a new scent called: P.S. I Love You (the name is pretty sucky, but it smells great)





Hawiian Ginger by Calgon





Obsession





Poison





Beautiful
Try one of britney's scents!
Cherry Vanilla by Coty or Vanilla Fields


But I also like JLo Live
Victoria Secret's Perfume called Beauty Rush in the Juiced Berry scent smells so good!
Britney Spears perfumes smell delicously sexy!
Happy by clinique~the best ever!
victorias secret is definitly my favourite! its classy
I like sweet scents or mixtures.
paris hilton
green tea
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment