Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does anyone know (preferably an actual stripper) what perfume strippers wear?

I want to know what perfume strippers wear. It has a sensual scent that turns guys on. I also want to know where I can buy it. No stupid answers please!Does anyone know (preferably an actual stripper) what perfume strippers wear?
Victoria's Secret Body Spray is popular at my club (especially Love Spell), but I think the scent you're thinking of, that classic ';stripper smell';, is Cotton Candy. It's only $2.50 at Walmart (lol), and it's definitely a favorite amongst dancers.Does anyone know (preferably an actual stripper) what perfume strippers wear?
When I did ';dance';, I wore the cotton candy body perfume, if you really want to know, just go to the club and ask the girl. Don't know if cash is a problem, but it is probably something expensive. And remember, not all guys like the same things, including scents.
Sorry I'm not a stripper but I have been told that all strippers where Strawberries and Champagne by Victoria's Secret. I have tried some of the perfume, body wash, and even sprayed some on my sheets before. It works.
usually it is by Victoria , just like the other person posted. Love spell is very popular, so is Heavenly and Halo. usually the perfume along with the lotion.
There is no particular scent a dancer wears. I danced for 8 years and every girl has a different taste. Some girls would wears the customers favorite scent etc. as far as a common scent among the girls, I would say most girls chose a light scent. Myself and a some others preferred Loves Baby Soft.


It has a very soft light scent and a lot of guys loved it. It's a scent that takes you back. It's very inexpensive so your not out a lot of money if it don't work for you. Vanilla Fields was another popular one. You have to understand that a strip club is a smokey atmosphere , the guys will smell it on you but not like you'd think. they are there for the company and the entertainment. If your trying t o turn your guy on, go to your local department store and make a day of having fun smelling the different scents, ask for samples and let him pick out the one he loves best on you. Every perfume smells different on each person, we all have different chemistry with each perfume. A good start on the high end would be Hypnosis by LaCome. This is a light Exotic scent you may like too!Good Luck
Most strippers wear body spray like the ones from Victoria's Secret. Love Spell was really popular at my club. I think it's a combination of the body spray, scented deodorant and sweat that turns the guys on. You get a little sweaty dancing all night.
I seriously hope you're joking. It's not a perfume that a stripper is wearing that is ';sensual';, it's the stripping. Don't you think that a guy is gonna pick ';girl taking clothes off'; over ';smells pretty'; as what they like best about it?





Also, any perfume they might be wearing won't be some ';industry secret'; that only strippers know about. It's probably just ordinary perfume that the individual owns.

No comments:

Post a Comment