Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can you help me find a certain Body Shop perfume?

It is called Mostly Musk and they do not sell it anymore but I was wondering if anyone has seen any in their local Body Shop store. I have called their H.O. but not much luck thereCan you help me find a certain Body Shop perfume?
i am also a big fan of mostly musk,but also couldnt find it in my local body shop,i ended up buying it off ebay,a couple of pound more than it would have cost,but well worth it,that smell is the best.Can you help me find a certain Body Shop perfume?
Found some on Ebay


http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BODY-SHOP-MOSTLY-M鈥?/a>
They stopped selling this years ago. It was my favourite perfume EVER!!! When I was a teenager I was famous for smelling of mostly musk...all the boys loved it!!! Mmmmmm, it was gorgeous!!!! Dunno whether I've got 拢40 tho?! Can't believe someone's selling it!!!! Will it be really old?





Just read someone elses comment...are you from the US...have you had mostly musk all this time? They stopped selling it in UK about 14 years ago???!!! I'm so jealous if you've had it longer than us??!!! :(
If there is a problem you can always go to google or ebay. I have found so much that you wouldnt believe. I hope you find what your looking for and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment