Saturday, December 19, 2009

I've seen ladies distributing perfume and perfume samples at deparment stores, How do you become one of those?

Ask one of them.I've seen ladies distributing perfume and perfume samples at deparment stores, How do you become one of those?
The department stores hire them. I recently saw ads in my local newspaper for a major department store hiring seasonal staff, in the area of perfume sales. So my advice to you is look in your newspaper or whatever you currently use as a job search.I've seen ladies distributing perfume and perfume samples at deparment stores, How do you become one of those?
You could ask one of those ladies how she got her job or you can just pick up a bottel of perfume and stand by the counter and ask people as they pass by if they would like a sample. (You know just to try out the job to see if it's worth fill out the paper work)
Call employment agencies........I have been job hunting lately....I see lots of temp agencies looking for help..... Also ask the store manager for some referral to his vendors...... Good luck...!!!!.............................鈥? I like the meat samples best... Look for me!!!!!
go fill out an application ..
ask the store for a job

No comments:

Post a Comment