Monday, December 28, 2009

Dont you hate the perfume people at malls?

I HATE when those people come up to you and spray you with that crap. I smelt like a freaking guy yesterday because i was xmas shopping for my dads cologne. i was attacked by those people. Who else hates when the people in the mall come up to you with perfume?





oh btw one f**king sprayed it in my eye and it was stinging. They are sooo annoying!Dont you hate the perfume people at malls?
They smile that stupid smile and stare at you with those stupid eyes. They seem sooooo innocent. ';Hello, Miss. Would you like to sample our neeeeeew perfume?'; And I'm like, ';No thank you.'; And she's like, ';Alrighty!'; And then she sprays it all over my arms and it's the cheap kind that makes all of your body sting like mad. %26gt;:(Dont you hate the perfume people at malls?
ya they are freakin annoying!!! they always attack me!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO鈥?ANNOYING!
yes they always stare at me like i'm stupid or something its so annoying
yeahhh they are so annoying. they try to sell you every single type of perfume there is out there. its like 'okay f*ck off now'
yup..
i hate that crap...
YES!!


they need 2 wait till we come up 2 them
I do, so annoying, you smell like 20 different smells.





egh.





(If you know a bit of Greek Gods please help me, http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a> )






I hate them too. If one of them sprayed me in the eye i would report it to their manager. Maybe they'll have to stop then.
I hate the makeup counter people... they act all stuck up and snooty and always act like u 'couldnt possibly afford it' when actually u can! :P
YES!!


they are soooo annoying...


it doesn't make me want to buy their perfume...


it makes me want to get away from their perfume!
haha it's their job


so it sucks to be them too
yes, gives me a headache.
no, i luv smelling like free perfume
I would say to bring some old lady perfume there %26amp; spray it all over them,when they spray it on you,after a while it might stop (:


thats what i would do.
lol they are annoying, and those makeup/skin care people are pretty bad too. my mom and i were just checking out their stuff the other day and this gay guy practically jumped us haha
Agree with You 100%...!!
LMAO I just say I'm allergic
omg yeeeeesssss i was at the mall yesterday too,they are like freaking ninjas atacking from every angle...0_o i seriously hate them and she sprayed that ewwy paris hilton perfum ';can can';...
yes i wish they would just piss off


or i will start carrying around pepper spray
Hahaha wow





I just keep walking when I go through that section unless I'm actually gonna buy something





Then I get out and go as soon as possible





If they try to stop me I say ';I'm in a hurry I'm sorry';





lol
They are actually not allowed to do that unless you are interested. Or so I thought...





I know at my mall the salespeople always say ';excuse me can I interest you in...?'; But that doesn't bother me. Being sprayed with a cologne I didn't ask to be sprayed with which ruins the expensive scent I'm already wearing might cause me to become a little violent.





You should report them to the owner/manager and request strongly that they stop.
yes down with them
It's amazing the sell anything. I have never seen anyone buy anything off of them.





Answer mine please:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
actually, i don't. hehe. it's convinient if i forgot to give myself a spray before i left.


but obviously you've had worse experiences than me. D;
YESSSSSSS


LoL
yes
i was thinking about this yesterday...


i don't hate them for that, but whenever I want to spray myself with something, they always come up to me and take the bottle out of my hands and spray it on a piece of paper and they go ';here ya go!';...


i didn't want it a sample, i wanted it on me.
yes! I went into bath and body works one day and this lady came up and said 'TRY OUR NEW PERFUME' and she sprayed this crap all over me and it smelled like feet... stinky feet.. it was just nasty and I was pissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment