Monday, December 28, 2009

What is you favorite perfume?

How does it make you feel? Do you even like perfume?What is you favorite perfume?
Jo Malone's Orange Blossom. It is just a nice clean scent and it reminds me of my granny's miniature orange tree. I love perfume but other people should only be able to smell it when they are very close to me.What is you favorite perfume?
armani code = most favorite





i also like:


J.Lo Live


Paris Hilton ( all of them)


Britney Spears Fantasy


and many more
I usually do not like it. My current fave is Betsey Johnson but I wear it very sparingly and very rarely.
i luv anything fruity such as davidoff summer fizz but ma fave 1 at the moment is britney spears curious
I like Butterfly by Hanae Mori. It's very light and pretty.
Tommy Girl. I love the scent of it. It makes me feel nice.
Paris Hilton-Dream Come True. It's very light and pretty. makes me feel sexy.
My all time fav is issey mayake, but i also really like feminine by hugo boss





don't like to wear too much as it irritates my nose!
Miss Dior Cherie by Christian Dior is the best :)


http://www.shopping.becomegorgeous.com/b鈥?/a>
hermes.





eau des merveilles
I like Curious by Britney Spears.
Shalimar. I like it because it's not overpowering.
For Her - Narcisso Rodriguez





Emporio Armani
touch of pink by lacoste...its a very sexy fragrance. it makes me feel very seductive lol not overpowering. hubby likes it too..lol
I love Burberry Brit, but I can't afford it... *sigh* It smells so sensual!


My favorite perfume that I CAN afford is Aquolina's Pink Sugar. It's so playful and sweet... But a sexy sweet, not a childish sweet. I always get compliments from it, and some guys have told me I smell good enough to eat!
ralph lauren romance


it made me feel... umm good?


yes i do like perfume just not those strong ones coz they will just make my nose stuck and headaches..
I love the perfume Sand %26amp; Sable, it smells like a day at the beach with a hint of coconut , that is my hubby's favorite as well
Be Delicious by DKNY...it's very light and not very noticeable.
My favorite is Issey Miyake.Its an edt , i find perfume is too strong.I personally like edt's they are not too '; overwhelming'; .Issey Miyake has been my favorite ever since i discovered it bout 10yrs ago.Been my favorite ever since! U shud try it.Its a designer from Japan.U can check it out.Cheers! :)
I love wearing perfume. I wear different Estee Lauder scents. They are: Spellbound, Beautiful %26amp; Tuscany,

No comments:

Post a Comment