Monday, December 28, 2009

Can anyone reccomend a good perfume?

I really want a good perfume, but i dont know what to get. oh, by the way, does anyone else like Fantasy by Britney Spears? her perfume is good but i dont like her.Can anyone reccomend a good perfume?
Chanel No. 19. I find it intoxicating when my wife wears it.Can anyone reccomend a good perfume?
i hate the *****......but the perfume is really nice...oh and its not too expensive......paris hillton..
lol I am not fond of Britney either but I do like %26amp; own her Fantasy perfume. I am not fond of Paris Hilton either but her 1st perfume-I think it is just called Paris Hilton-tall bluish/purple bottle-smells good. My abosolute favorites are the Dream Angels by Victoria's secret-Heavenly is the best, and the best perfume ever, so far, is Chance by Chanel. Smells beautiful and actually lasts for awhile.
dior. burberry. ralph laurent hot (purple)
uhmm it depends on how much your willing to spend..cause i buy escota..it smells kinda fruity..uhmm juicy couture...... yeah I'm pretty sure i just spelled them wrong but yeah those are some really good ones
i use and love adidas sport for her...you can get it at walmart...its not really the florals or purfumy smell. and yea i love the fantasy and the curious by britney but i can't stand her at all.
Yes I have a great one and not only will you enjoy it but your mate as well. DKNY (Be Delicious)
I really like Light Blue by Dolce %26amp; Gabbana and also Delicious Feelings. For everyday use Victoria's Secret has many wonderful fragrances. I especially like Very Sexy. I suggest you layer scents starting with a shower gel, then lotion and last your perfume all the same fragrance. It makes your fragrance last longer.
Dolce and Gabbana ';Light Blue'; is the best perfume ever. it has a nice clean smell to it.
I love the perfumes Clinique makes. They are Happy Heart, Happy and Happy to Be. I think there is even a newer one but I cannot recall the name of it.





Sunflowers by Elizabeth Arden is my all-time favorite for summer.





I also like Liz Claibourne.





Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana (sp?) smells really good too but not on me. My daughter wears it and I love it on her.





Ask for samples before you make your purchase and try to wear one at a time and get other's opinions.
With love by Hilary Duff it smells so good and it's only $60.00!
Armani Mania


Davidoff Cool Water for women


J.LO glow the originall or Miami


or Paco Rabanne Pour-Elle





those are my favorite and they work really good


hope this helps
I LOVE Cool Water for Women, Princess by Vera Wang and Ralph by Lauren. Oh and Burberry Brit!
i love love love...... maybe baby by benefits cosmetics. it so awesome! try it and you will be hooked! most macy's sell it or sephora.com
I love the perfume,well any perfume by victoria secret!
i know britnys perfume (curious) it is great ,, trust me , i wear it all the time and people ask me about it, and when i say its for britny,, they become shocked, i dnt like her either lol
i luv intimately beckham %26amp; chanel allure gd luck ;)
Eternity..guys love it!
first off, in order to choose the right perfume for u, u should try it on ur skin coz every person has a different body odor. what smells nice on me, might smell awful on my friend. but anyway, my favorites are Delice from Cartier and Hypnose by Lancome
Fantasy is great....her perfume Curious is more of a *grownup* smell and I love it. I use Curious for work and Fantasy for nighttime or parties!!!!
I have two favorites...


1. Miami Glow (i think it was discontinued but i see it around)


2. Burberry Brit Red.





or maybe a guys cologne....I wear jean paul gaultier cologne....but thats just me.


just remember...


Fruity is more for summer
juciy couture! it smells sooooo good. coach is good 2!
I love britney spears perfume. I recommed them. I learned that boys love the smell as well.
My perfume is Gin%26amp;Tonic by the Demeter Library of Scents. Everyone loves it.
I like paris hilton fragrance
i like pure poison by christian dior
I really like the new Jlo one. its called ';live'; i think. oh and the burberry ';touch'; smells really good too. um... the baby phat one smells good or the Dolce and Gabbana. or Jadore all these smell really really good. im always gettin people askin me use some or askin me where i got them from.
Good morning....I don't know how much you want to spend but here are a few suggestions.. Ambush and Tabu have been around for yrs and are both good perfumes. Vanilla fields is another good one. Ciara and white diamonds are excellent so good luck in your search. Hope this has given you some ideas. Have a great day!
are you new to using perfume? because then it might be better to just settle with a body spary but if you really want a perfume try chanel's happy-to-be fragrence it is light and smells a little fruity without being overpowering
Curious and Escada
I like Betsey Johnson. It smells soooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment