Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why do some people stink cus they dont wash, then spray loads of perfume to cover up the bad smell?

Because they are lazy!


Years back I had a co-worker who didn't change his clothes for a whole week at a time and he had to pass my desk to get to the fax machines. Since I was pregnant at the time my sense of smell was even higher and getting the ';breeze'; right after he passed always made me gag. I was joking with my supervisor that if we say something to him about changing his shirt he'll probably tell me he has more of those shirts, and sure enough (since nobody else wanted approach this guy with this touchy subject) he told me he has two of the same shirts that he alternates. lol


After I had our manager speak to him he tried to cover over with super stinky cologne, too.


Want to know what this guys name was? Fabrice, which is kind of ironic, because you pronounce it like Febreeze. hahahaWhy do some people stink cus they dont wash, then spray loads of perfume to cover up the bad smell?
yucks................perfume and bo can be deadlyWhy do some people stink cus they dont wash, then spray loads of perfume to cover up the bad smell?
Because they are to lazy to take a shower.
perfume makes it worse

No comments:

Post a Comment