Thursday, January 7, 2010

What do you think of the perfume CanCan by Paris Hilton?

please dont just say you hate it because you hate her.What do you think of the perfume CanCan by Paris Hilton?
it smells really good. its kinda fruity yet floral.What do you think of the perfume CanCan by Paris Hilton?
it smells AMAZING, i've worn it to school and guys have actually weirdly enough, told me i smelled great. i suggest getting it! :)
I love it!


Its very sweet and light, definitely my favourite. Too much can be bad though. I'd suggest only on your neck and wrists, and maybe a spritz in your hair.
i don't care for her but i love her perfume. i have a bottle of it in my bathroom (almost empty :( ). i LOVE it


i got it for xmas :)
I HATE IT HAAAHaa
It is cheap smelling...not for me.
I have all 4 of her perfumes, and cancan is def. my favorite out of all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment