Thursday, January 7, 2010

What perfume or cologne are you wearing today?

CK One


But I change it everyday. :)What perfume or cologne are you wearing today?
hollisterWhat perfume or cologne are you wearing today?
I am wearing Este' Lauders Cinnabar. It's magic!
Ralph Lauren -- Rocks
Joy by Jean Patou. It's kind of old school, like Chanel No. 5.





But you just reminded me that I want to get His-n-Her Eternity by Calvin Klein for my husband for Christmas. We're products of the 80's and that scent gives us such positive neuro-associations!
I can't remember the name of it but it comes in a red box and it's by Bath %26amp; Body Works. My BF loves it. :)
omnia by bvlgari
hollister malaia perfume=]
Juicy Coture
Nautica Women
Abercrombie Fierce.
opium
Curve
Euphoria - Calvin Klein! LOVE IT
Kiehl's Original Musk
None, my mom's allergic. But i think she'll like The newest Ralph Lauren, so I'm asking for it for X-mas. ;)
Heavenly Angel....Victoria Secret
Vanilla Spray from icing...It was only 6 bucks and it smells JUST LIKE my mom's favorite candle she burns only through the summer (sigh).
Chanel No. 5
Maybe Baby from Benefit.
clinique/happy
Ode de deoderant.
Dolche and Gabana- Light Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment