Thursday, January 7, 2010

Who else out their makers their own perfume besides me?

I make mine with essential oils and the area I live in does not sell the pure oils so I do most of my ordering on the internet. If anyone has a good place to buy the please tell me because I am always on the look out of good essential oils. ThanksWho else out their makers their own perfume besides me?
Emily's Oils %26amp; Essentials continues a 20 year tradition of offering the finest in aromatherapy products to spas, clinics, therapists and individuals. Many of the essential oils are grown organically. Rare and precious oils, salts, clays. Many hard to find and rare oils. Eoils.net is a user friendly site with a search engine and a shopping cart.Who else out their makers their own perfume besides me?
i don't make my own but that's good what you are doing though could save a lot of money buying perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment