Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's the best way to apply perfume?

Usually, I puff 4 times infront of me and then walk through it.





What do you think?What's the best way to apply perfume?
Spritz some on your wrists, rub your wrists together, and then rub your wrists on your neck. Then, spritz some on your neck and then rub your wrists on your neck again. Make sure your neck or wrists aren't wet from the perfume. I'm so sorry if I couldn't help!What's the best way to apply perfume?
That's a really good method (that's how I do it!), but I would advise doing 1 spray, walking through, and then continue with one spray at a time for desired strength. Sometimes we don't realize that we've put on too much perfume until it's too late!
The best way would be to spray on both wrists and neck...


Also, I once read in a book that if you spray a cotton pad with your perfume and tuck it into your bra the smell will last the whole day...Because the heat intensifies the smell...


hope this helps:)
i do that sometimes.


but also i spray on each wrist and on the sides of my neck. then i walk threw a spray in the air. that makes it so you get perfume everywhere and you smell good.





hope i helped!
The best way is to not put too many. I apply on both wrist, then on the chest, then the neck.
i usually squirt it on both sides of my neck and on my wrists. but if im using body splash then i just spray it everywhere.
skin or hair
on the neck couple then a lil on bod
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment