Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's the best kind of perfume?

I like kinda the floral, tropical smells. Right now I use Sunset Heat by Escada, but I'm looking for a new one. I really don't like Chanel perfumes so please don't suggest those.What's the best kind of perfume?
Here are 5 that I would suggest:


Burberry Brit


Britney Spears Fantasy


Britney Spears Curious


DKNY Be Delicious





Perfume is generally expensive, but these smell great and come at a good price.What's the best kind of perfume?
Check out the fragrance finder at www.sephora.com


It will have the type your looking for, maybe a comptoir sud pacifique. Those are always tropical and very popular with perfume fanatics. Not used by everyone and their friends yet either.
i love Victoria's Secret u should try it...............
there is this new one by jennifer lopez that smells like citrus and all that floral stuff...you can find it is macys

No comments:

Post a Comment