Thursday, January 7, 2010

What perfume smells better? Lacoste Love of pink or Lacoste touch of pink?

My fiance鈥檚 birthday is coming up and she keeps talking about this perfect perfume she found called Lacoste love of pink, but she also likes Lacoste touch of pink. personally, I like both, they both smell really nice, but also... they smell the same to me. I would like some opinions on which one to get her. i would appreciated :DWhat perfume smells better? Lacoste Love of pink or Lacoste touch of pink?
I like love of pinkWhat perfume smells better? Lacoste Love of pink or Lacoste touch of pink?
I prefer touch of pink my self. Touch of pink is not as strong as love of pink. I find love of pink to be a great sent but it's a tad over bearing for me. However, if she straight up said Love of pink go for the sure thing. It is no doubt a great scent. But think where is she going to be wearing it. If she is going to use it as an everyday perfume to work and all the softer touch of pink is the more subtle one you don't want her perfume to be contributing to migraines. But if this a special perfume used on occasion go for love of pink.
Def Lacoste love of pink!Very fruity notes.
Buy both! and when you at the store buying it get someones opinion in the store never heard of them
Lacoste Love of Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment