Thursday, January 7, 2010

How can i get a job at the perfume shop ?

hello everyone am 17 and really need a job I LOVE the perfume shop and it would be my ideal job. I just want to hear from people who work or know someone who works in the perfume shop and how they went about it. I would like the position of a sales assistant but I have no work experience. Do you think they would pick me.How can i get a job at the perfume shop ?
I have never worked at a perfume shop, but I have worked in sales. I would just walk in and ask if they're hiring. If so, take an application and once you fill it out bring it to the store and ask for the manager. Introduce yourself and hand them an application telling them how you really would enjoy working there. They will most likely call you if you're really friendly and bubbly! That's the type of person they look for in sales is a people person. If they don't call then call them about a week after you give them your application and just say ';Hi, my name is ___ ___, I was calling to see what the status on my application is';. It's worked for me everytime and I've had 4 jobs. lol. Good luck!How can i get a job at the perfume shop ?
omg I want a job at the perfume counter as well ever since I watched this film, where the spritzer girl (perfume counter lady) was really popular and pretty! lol I don't know how to get into the job though.





Persuade them into you being a good at persuation and getting buyers to buy the perfume, also tell them you're really good at describing the smell of the perfume! and you will probably be choosen because thats all you need 2 do for a perfume sales assistant!





btw. gd luck.
Go inside...ask for an application.....problem solved
apply

No comments:

Post a Comment