Thursday, January 7, 2010

Girls! What is your absolute most favorite perfume of all time?

if you can't choose one, give your top three!Girls! What is your absolute most favorite perfume of all time?
'; First of Van Cliff ';


';First de Van Cliff ';Girls! What is your absolute most favorite perfume of all time?
kenzo Eau de fleur de soie silk.





Here's a link to it





http://www.kenzousa.com/item/eau-de-fleu鈥?/a>
Armani Diamonds, my boyfriend bought me my first ever bottle for Christmas last year and I fell in love with it!
addict - Dior


cashmere - Donna Karen


blue - Ralph Lauren
Victoria's Secret warm %26amp; cozy:]]
Britney Spears Curious!!
Fantasy by Britney Spears
I like the smell of gym sweat and motor oi.
armarni code for ladies
Versace V/S





i could drink it!

No comments:

Post a Comment