Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's the Worst Fragrance Cologne/Perfume ever?

Is there a perfume that you really can't stand? A cologne that you think is wretched? A body wash scent that you can't handle?What's the Worst Fragrance Cologne/Perfume ever?
Anything vanilla..... hmmm.... wonder if there's an alternate reason for that?? ;)What's the Worst Fragrance Cologne/Perfume ever?
There's this perfume my friend got from some store in the mall (I think it was Bath and Body Works or something like that), that smells like old people feet.


Its disgusting and since her boyfriend didn't want her mad at him, he told he LIKES it when she wears it!


Thank God she's almost run out of it.
I can't stand Polo by Ralph Lauren...makes me want to vomit. Probably because my estranged father BATHED in it and reeked all the time.
Oh man, Sweet Honesty, or any old-lady perfume like that. Ew. Smells like my granny's bathrrom.
a perfume i can't stand is anything thats like a musk or a really strong scent that gives you a headache.
God, I hate the axe body sprays and shower gels. They smell like high hell.
Vanilla Fields!
almost any thing Avon I am allergic to.
B O. any fragrance is good to mask that. time to have a shower
ALL OF THE ONES THE DOLLAR STORE SELLS %26amp; DISCOUNT STORES.
Hai Karate
AXE. it smells soo nasty and everyone has it. my nose is dying it's terrible!
Axe
Red Door
axe

No comments:

Post a Comment