Thursday, January 7, 2010

What perfume would you choose for a guy?

He is 28, he plays baseball and loves sports...What perfume would you choose for a guy?
Armani ,black code.It is tough but a little bit sweet,guys interested in sports like these hybrid scents very much,they match their winner personality.Also if he is over 25 he definitely needs a more sophisticated perfume than adidas or axe,but not so refined as lagerfeld.It also depends on his starsign,but if he is born in winter he will definitely like Armani black code.If born in Summer try Kenzo airWhat perfume would you choose for a guy?
Obviously you dont want to go with an American brand, its just tasteless, and he is into sports, I reccomend Armani, specifically Armani Black code, just smell it.
Definitely Stetson
drakkar (very sexy)
i dunno... something u want him to wear, something that smells awsome.
I love Armani and Kenneth Cole.
Polo, Coolwater and Armani.
Polo and it's cologne or aftershave if you please ;-)
Tag, or Brute
i just love the smell of jean paul gailter for men or london burberry.
Jordan by Michael Jordan
I ALWAYS USE ANIMAL FOR MEN AND SOMETIMES I USED EMPORIO FROM ARMANI AND BELIEVED ME, IM ALWAYS ASK BY WOMAN EVERY WHERE I GO, THAT I SMELL GREAT, AND THEY ALWAYS ASK ME THE NAME OF THE COLOGNES I USED SO THEY CAN BUY IT FOR THEIR MAN, I'M A DELIVERY DRIVER AND I HAVE TO LOOK GOOD AND SMELL GOOD AND IT WORKS
just get him axe i love it
lucky smells good
None. I want to smell the man. Smell is very sensuous and should not be masked by ';perfume.';
I loooovee Velocity for men- every girl or guy I have given samples to love it too- get it through me and I'll give you a discount! jmoore08@marykay.com
its axe it might help u
POLO for sure, my husband has worn it for years and i have never gotten tired of it. Smells GREAT!
some nice ones are


coolwater


Imani


and i really like when my guy wears axe.
axe!
umm, try moves by adidas. It has a nice smell for atheletic guys.
Obsession
coolwater
coolwater
JOOP! Nightflight! I LOVE this smell on men! ;-)
Lagerfeld
i like fresh scents that smeel like lemon and stuff. and also i love blvgari's new fragnance for men - aqva and jean paul gaultier - le male is ofcourse a classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment