Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does not having a cap on your perfume or cologne bother you?

For my small business I am making and selling perfumes. The glass bottles that I have ordered have the atomizer with it along with a small white cap. The white cap does not fit over the atomizer. There is no cap that will fit the atomizer when it is on the botle I just want to know if you would buy it without a cap? Or would you prefer to the white cap over the bottle with the atomizer on the side?Does not having a cap on your perfume or cologne bother you?
I would feel wierd not having the cap. It would make me think it might be used. I prefer that the atomizer is packaged on the side. Of course, I will attach the atomizer at home and toss that cap, anyway. I just want to be the one to toss the cap out, versus thinking the perfume could be tampered with or a tester.Does not having a cap on your perfume or cologne bother you?
I would include the cap and put the atomizer on the side.





jj
yes i would like cap on it,perfume evaporate.
Well...some sort of cap makes me feel better that's it unused. But I generally don't use it after anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment