Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the name of the PERFUME in a BLUE HEART shapped bottle with some little pink hearts on it?

Anna Sui I think.What is the name of the PERFUME in a BLUE HEART shapped bottle with some little pink hearts on it?
Vera wang PrincessWhat is the name of the PERFUME in a BLUE HEART shapped bottle with some little pink hearts on it?
i couldn't find anything that fits this description. I got a blue hear shaped bottle but nothing with pink hearts on it. It is something from Avon more than likely. They have different perfume ever so often. sorry, i tried
Vera Wang Princess Eau De Toilette Spray comes in a bluish heart shaped bottle, but it don't see any pink hearts on it.


The Eau de Parfum does not come in that type bottle. I bought my sis the parfum for Christmas she loves it.


Don't think that is what you are looking for though. Sorry I tried too.

No comments:

Post a Comment